top of page

Collision Reports

Self Report?

Have you been involved in an vehicle collision? Some collisions, like single vehicle collisions do not require an officer to file a report. If you believe you need to file a self report, please visit the Kentucky State Police Civilian Report Website below

Officer report?

Did an officer work an collision you were involved in? Are you need a copy of that report?  If so you can visit Stanton City Hall during normal business hours and request a copy of that report for a fee.

Don't have time to wait?  You can download your collision report by going to the website listed below at Buy Crash.

bottom of page