top of page

Acerca de


Code Compliance & Nuisances

The Zoning Administrator is responsible for overseeing code compliance and nuisance abatement.  If you have a question or complaint about a nuisance or other code violation or a zoning violation contact the Planning & Zoning Office at 663-6474 or email the Zoning Administrator at

Construction (and excavation related to construction) without a permit is a zoning violation.  All construction (including accessory buildings, fences, and signs) requires a zoning permit and possibly a commercial building permit through the Kentucky Department of Housing, Buildings and Construction.

Construction or soil disturbance along a stream or within a floodplain requires a floodplain permit. 

bottom of page